Hi,

I've been tasked with the following:

1.)    Create a new group

2.)    Add permissions to the new group on a registry key

I couldn't find a way to create a new group via wix so ended up using a custom
action which calls net.exe.

I'm having trouble trying to use PermissionsEx to set permissions for the new
group. Is this possible or does it only allow setting permissions for
"standard" groups such as Network Service, Administrators, etc?

Thanks,
Ian

(I Google this and couldn't find anything relevant.)