Hello All

I would like to have SQL 2005 Express as a pre-requisite to my wix
installation in bootstrapper

The problem is, users can choose not to install the SQL 2005 in some
scenarios.

Is there any method to make the bootstrapper stub by pass SQL 2005 Express
if users don't want to install (client installation not server installation
for example)?

Thanks in advance

--
Hesham Desouky