thx for the information, i have some doubts.
1. Pack of N small updates can be called as a Service Pack?
2. If we use upgrades and End user install the upgrads and later
    he want to roll-back the current upgrade,
    Will this upgrades(minor or major) are uninstallable and put back the
old
    version of the application back ?

    we are looking for some patch solution which can be uninstallable if
something goes wrong.

    Thanks,
     Pradeep Naidu.