From: JLM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 09:39
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Shortcut Target Attribute

So in my last email I got a hint to use the Target attribute of the
shortcut tag. I need the shortcut's target to be:

"C:\Program Files\Tcl\bin\wish85.exe" "path_to_tcl file"

Unfortunately, the schema documentation for the shortcut tag is empty,
so I don't know exactly how to format this tag. I have set the Target
attribute to:

Target='"C:\Program Files\Tcl\bin\wish85.exe" [#file_10]'

But when I do this, I do not get any entry in the start menu. When I
remove this, but have WorkingDirectory="INSTALLDIR" I get an entry in
the start menu, but the target is wrong. Maybe the shortcut is in the
wrong place? I have it as a subtag of the file tag of the file I am
trying to make a shortcut to.

What do I need to do to get the shortcut to show up in the start menu,
and have the correct target?

Thanks.