Heya Rob,
I asked once before, but I guess I got lost in the crush...   I have
improvements to submit, where should I send them?
I've added some things to heat, and I'd be willing to muck around in there a
bit more if there are any serious issues pending.  I also would like to make
some changes to the Targets file for building Wix.  I've talked about them
before on the list, so it's nothing surprising...   Just stuff to help build
extensions.

Thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from you. :-)

Chris