What version of the WiX toolset are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tina Basinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 05:42
To: Wix Group
Subject: [WiX-users] LGHT0216 Error

I am recieiving several errors from Light.exe saying "error LGHT0216 : An
unexpected Win32 exception with error code 0x64D occurred: This installation
package cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service.  You must
install a Windows service pack that contains a newer version of the Windows
Installer service".

Does anyone have any tips as to what the problem might be?  This is only
happening on the build machines for our product, and the build guys tells me
that we have the newest version of Windows Installer installed on the
machine, and that the service is running.  Does the version have to match
specifically (what I'm not sure), or just be newer?

Thanks!
-Tina