From: Michael Urman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 3:31 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] multiple license agreements in one installer?

If you're willing to tackle custom UI, I think you could create
several superimposed memo controls with conditions to hide or show the
one with the right license per the selected language. If you wanted to
fetch the text on the fly that would absolutely require a custom
action as Rob says, and probably a dialog transition, but if you can
include them all directly it might work without any custom actions.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 12:16, Roger Yen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> Is it possible to achieve having a different license agreement for
> different regions (ie. dropdown box with country list, and selecting a
> country would show a license agreement in corresponding language,
> whether it be including all the SLA's in the installer or dynamically
> retrieve each SLA from a server) within WiX? Or is a bootstrapper my
> only option?
>

> Thanks!
>

> Roger Yen

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute
non-public information. Any use of this information by anyone other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and delete
this information from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this transmission by unintended recipients is not
authorized and may be unlawful.

challenge
prizes
world

Michael Urman

challenge
prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
world