Hello,

I got this warning when build the Wix project which was created by using
Visual Studio 2008 and .Net Framework 3.5. It is looking for
VCProjectEngine and Visual Studio 2005.

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\WiX\v3.0\Wix.targets(0,0):
warning MSB3421: Could not load the Visual C++ component
"Microsoft.VisualStudio.VCProjectEngine, Version=8.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a". To fix this, 1)
install the .NET Framework 2.0 SDK or 2) install Microsoft Visual Studio
2005. Could not load file or assembly
'Microsoft.VisualStudio.VCProjectEngine, Version=8.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its
dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

As I mentioned, the Wix project is created in VS2008, and my Framework
version is 3.5. Does anyone know where is wrong for getting this
warning?

By the way, I am using Wix 3.0.4513.

Thanks.

Jason