Hi,

I am developing an installer using Wix3, I want to deploy an Assembly to GAC
thru my isntaller. The problem is the installer is not installing the assembly
to GAC, if it already exist. I want to uninstall the existing assembly and
install the one shipped with my application to GAC.

Here is the codesnippet what I have written to install the assembly to task:
<Directory Id="GAC" Name="gac" >

<Component Id="C_Sharepoint.OMP" Guid="27C46406-A5B8-49a7-9F5B-D5D343A8C83E">

<File Id="F_Sharepoint.OMP" ProcessorArchitecture="msil" DiskId="1"
Assembly=".net" KeyPath="yes"
  LongName="Microsoft.SharePoint.OMP.dll" src="..\..\External
Assemblies\Microsoft.SharePoint.OMP.dll" />
</Component>
</Directory>

Thanks,
Sujanakar