I want to execute a certain custom action only if a certain feature is
selected. For example I have the following feature:

<Feature Id="SQLFeature" Level="1" ConfigurableDirectory="INSTALLDIR"
Description="database"  Title="Database" >
            <ComponentRef Id="CreateNewFolder"/>
            <ComponentGroupRef Id="ComponentGroup1"/>
</Feature>

What should I code in the InstallExecuteSequence so that a certain
custom action will execute only if  SQLFeature was selected?

<InstallExecuteSequence>
            <Custom Action="sqlcmd.cmd" After="InstallFiles">NOT
Installed AND - SQLFeature was selected > </Custom>
 </InstallExecuteSequence>

Thanks for your help !

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.