Hi,
                I am new bee to WIX Coding and has the following clarifications

Problem:
                I have my Custom Dll [ .net Class Library] and is there any
possibility to leverage that and its respective methods in WIX.

Performed:
  > I created some ClassLibrary Which write some data to some text file
  > I am planning to call the method of the Class from WIX.

I got the following code from WIX Tutorials but I am not sure it is not working.
Code:

  <CustomAction Id="CheckingPID" Execute="deferred" BinaryKey="CheckPID"
DllEntry="Class1.WriteToLog" />
  <CustomAction Id="WriteToLog.SetProperty" Return="check"
Property="Class1.WriteToLog" Value="\\xxxxx\D$\Build\Gladius\Test.txt" />

    <InstallExecuteSequence>
      <Custom Action="WriteToLog.SetProperty" Before="RemoveFiles" />
      <Custom Action="CheckingPID" After="WriteToLog.SetProperty" />
    </InstallExecuteSequence>

    <Binary Id="CheckPID" SourceFile="Binary\ClassLibrary1.dll" />

I am referring my ClassLibrary in Wix project before generating the msi.

Error:
When I am executing this with octopus, getting the following error:
[ERROR] : MicrosoftIT.EndItem.MiddleTier.msi: There is a problem with this
Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could
not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.
[ERROR] : MicrosoftIT.EndItem.MiddleTier.msi: Error Code 1603: Fatal error
during installation. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070643)
[ERROR] Error occurred. Waiting for all active server executors to finish
current task ...

Please let me know if anyone has tried around this area.
Is there anyother methods to create msi out of using the my existing
ClassLibrary

Thanks
Sudheer