Everette Clemmer wrote:
> Does anyone know how to change the EULA that¹s displayed when patching an
> installed application without doing a major upgrade? The way things appear
> to be working now, when I run the patch on a machine containing the
> installation I want to upgrade, the patch appears to modify the installed
> MSI and then run it with the patch parameter. The dialogues and EULA that
> are displayed come from the old MSI resources, not the newer patch.

Are you talking about the UI that shows when you run the patch but
before it's installed? If so, I'd say that's probably by design -- the
patch isn't applied yet, so it's not in view to have its changes visible
to the user. Generally, patches are applied by an .exe wrapper for a
better user experience. This is another reason: To have a UI that's
specific to the patch.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/