Hi,

Can somebody lead me to a CA or some other way through which I can validate the
user account given in the UI.
As in next to my Username text box is a button (Check Name) which should
validate/verify the domain user name that has been entered in the textbox.

Thanks in advance,
Anupama

Disclaimer:

confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review
the policy at <a
href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html";>http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>
 externally and <a
href="http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html";>http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>