Why do you need it?
First try if just increasing the msbuild verbosity helps (/v: flag to
msbuild.exe),
Tools -> Options -> Projects and Solutions -> Build and Run -> MSbuild
project build output verbosity
in Visual Studio

If that does not help, you can add whatever messages you like either
in your .wixproj file (or if necessary in wix.targets)