Upon a second look at things the binary was not in the original.  I
currently don't have any patch families because I don't know what's
changed so I want the patch to include everything.  When I added the
BinaryRef, I had to add a patch family. I stopped getting the error, but
now my patch doesn't include any files. My Patch.wxs file is below.  I'm
assuming that there are no files because they aren't specified in the
patch family.  Is my assumption correct?  If so is there away to make
sure everything is included in the patch, while using the BinaryRef and
not manually adding every component into the patch family?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Wix xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi";>
  <Patch AllowRemoval="yes" Manufacturer="Clearview Software"
DisplayName="Client Patch"
         Description="Small Update Patch" Classification="Update">

    <Media Id="5000" Cabinet="ClientInstall.cab" EmbedCab="yes">
      <PatchBaseline Id="RTM" />
    </Media>
    <OptimizeCustomActions SkipAssignment="yes" SkipDeferred="yes"
SkipImmediate="yes" />
    <PatchFamily Id="PatchFamily1" Version="5.0.1312.0">
      <BinaryRef Id="ManagedCAs" />
    </PatchFamily>
  </Patch>
</Wix>