From: Amy Rosewater [mailto:arosewa...@spectrumhr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:28 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] question about DTF Session object

Hi All,

I have an install in which I have written custom actions using C# and
DTF.  One of my custom actions that I have written is scheduled to
execute after RemoveFolders during uninstall only.  It is not working as
expected, and when I debug into my custom action I find that the Session
object does not have values for most of the properties from my install.
Additionally the database is not accessible.

Is there anyone who can give me more information about when the
properties and database from the session will still be available?

Thanks,

Amy

Amy Rosewater

SPECTRUM Human Resource Systems Corporation

707 17th Street Suite 3800

Denver CO, 80202

303.592.3403

arosewa...@spectrumhr.com