From: Castro, Edwin (Hillsboro) [mailto:egcas...@checkfree.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:46 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] WiX 3.0.4805.0: Internal MSBuild Errors

I do have both Merge Modules and Install projects. I have not tried your
approach yet. I had tried unloading all wix projects at once but that did not
help. Unloading is much easier than recreating the solution file from scratch.
I'll give it a try and respond back with my results. I have to get a copy of
the source that is "infected" first.

--
Edwin