I'm not sure if this is a function of my limited understanding of LINQ or an
example of DTF's LINQ still being experimental but here is a problem I'm having
trying to do an inner join between the component and file tables.    The below
code results in an ArgumentOutOfRangeException instead of bringing back a
result set of components and their files ( which the database has. )

using (var database = new QDatabase( PATH_TO_DATABASE,
DatabaseOpenMode.ReadOnly))
{
var records = from components in database.Components
join files in database.Files on components.Component equals files.Component_
select new
{
  component = components.Component,
  fileName = files.FileName
};

foreach( var record in records)
{
  // do something useful with the data
}

}

Christopher Painter, Author of Deployment Engineering Blog
Have a hot tip, know a secret or read a really good thread that deserves
attention? E-Mail Me