Hi,

I am new to Wix and hence, this question may be rather stupid. However, I did
not find an answer in the manual.

I use a simple setup with the standard WixUI_FeatureTree. When clicking on a
feature, one is allowed to choose to install a feature locally or not and to
install it when required.

I want to mark a feature as being necessary for the product to run properly.
But using the Feature attribute  Absent="disallow" only removes the option to
not install the feature at all. When the user chooses to install the feature
when required, the files are not copied as well which I would like to avoid.
Can the option be disabled?

Thanks for your help
Robert