I know that it is possible to specify the license file via e.g.
-dWixUILicenseRtf="path\de-de\german_license.rtf"
option and that hereby it is possible to use a localized license file.

I use Wix with Visual Studio 2005 and want to pass this parameter to
light.exe but unfortunately, I have no localization information in the
options dialog unless I create a VS configuration for each language.

Is there a way to yield a localized license file without running light.exe
manually?

I am aware of the Thread " Localisation of WixUILicenseRtf" in this list but
to me it does not seem to contain an answer.

Robert