Hello Everyone,

I have a checkbox in one of our Installation UIs.

<Property Id="DELETE_DB" Value="1" />

<Control Id="DeleteDb"
Type="CheckBox"

X="100"

Y="100"

Width="150"

Height="30"

Text="Delete previously created databased"

Property="DELETE_DB"

CheckBoxValue="1">

</Control>

I have assigned DELETE_DB property to "1", since I would want it to be
checked by default.

The problem is when I uncheck the checkbox, DELETE_DB property does not
get assigned to "0".

This is what the log reads

 PROPERTY CHANGE: Deleting DELETE_DB property. Its current value is '1'.

Is there anything fundamental that I am missing here...Thanks in
advance...

Regards,

Surekha Vuchuru