When running hudson directly from the command prompt the build succeeds.

I then added the user to the Administrators group and re-tried the build
using the service and the build suceeded.  I removed the Administrators
group and the build then failed.

Obviously from the run with least privilledges does anyone know what
privs the user needs?
"Enable Interaction with Desktop" is only available when the service is
running under the System account.

Regards,

/James