I'm not sure why you would require a ServiceControl element if the requirement
is for autostart on reboot, not started at the end of the install.

After the reboot, is the service properly created?  Does it say that it's set
to automatic?  Will it start manually?     If it tries to start and fails, does
your service provide any logging/diagnostics to aid in troubleshooting the
problem?

Christopher Painter, Author of Deployment Engineering Blog
Have a hot tip, know a secret or read a really good thread that deserves
attention? E-Mail Me