Hello all,

I have a simple installer that installs files and shortcuts.
Unfortunately, a third party tool the application requires only runs
correctly if the application is run in XP compatible mode under Vista.
It runs fine with no modifications needed under XP and 2000.

Is there any way to create a shortcut when Vista is detected that sets
both the "XP compatible mode" flag and the "run with Admin privileges"
flag from within the installer?

Looking ahead, I am hoping a fix for this is soon going to be available.
If the user should upgrade the software, is there a way to remove the
above settings from said shortcut when it's no longer needed.

Any help is gratefully received

Thanks

Chris Lord