Hey Leela,

The documentation is a bit ambiguous, however, the Media/@Source attribute
does not refer to the location of your own CAB file. Instead this is refers
to a column in the Windows Installer Media
table<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa369801.aspx>.
This the column is used for patching only. So, what you are looking to do
will not work.

Sorry,

Brian Rogers
"Intelligence removes complexity." - Me