So what.  If it's an extension pattern, they can choose that it's not for them.
 But there are plenty of us who would choose that it is exactly what we need.

I'm going to be OOO all next week for a second round of advanced C# training.
Linq and WCF is heavy on the agenda so maybe in the coming months I'll just
roll my own and share with whoever wants it.

Using the embedded external UI story, I could leverage this with InstallShield
also.

Chris

Christopher Painter, Author of Deployment Engineering Blog
Have a hot tip, know a secret or read a really good thread that deserves
attention? E-Mail Me