Sorry, I guess was only hinting that if you want to have a discussion
about improving one of the projects that is closest to your needs you'd
be better off having a discussion with them wherever they live.

Below it sounded like you were suggesting that we should implement such
a project in the WiX toolset.  I wanted to be very clear that in the
near term we very much have our hands full and that a general purpose UI
editor is not on the roadmap for the next couple releases.

There is simply too much other stuff to do.