Hello All,

I am using MergeModules to install VC++ 9.0 Redistrbutable package through
our MSI.
For this i am using the follwing elements:

<DirectoryRef Id="TARGETDIR">
        <Merge Id="VCRedist" SourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Merge
Modules\Microsoft_VC90_CRT_x86.msm" DiskId="1" Language="0"/>
</DirectoryRef>
<Feature Id="VCRedist" Title="Visual C++ 9.0 Runtime" AllowAdvertise="no"
Display="hidden" Level="1">
        <MergeRef Id="VCRedist"/>
</Feature>

However, I require that the VC++ dlls get installed in the very beginning.
At the first dialog in the MSI itself we are using VC++ custom actions and
if we use merge modules the VC++ rutime dlls are not available at the time
of the first dialog.

My first custom action is called after CostFinalize and i require the VC++
runtime dlls to be deployed before this custom action is called.

How can i achieve this?

Thanks in Advance,

Anwesha