Try something like this:

//CustomActions is the name of your class containing your custom action
declarated methods.
string baseDir = new FileInfo(
Assembly.GetAssembly(typeof(CustomActions)).Location ).DirectoryName;
Process.Start( Path.Combine(baseDir, "WindowsFormsApplication1.exe"));

Christopher Painter, Author of Deployment Engineering Blog
Have a hot tip, know a secret or read a really good thread that deserves
attention? E-Mail Me