It's possible, but you really, really, really don't want to do that.  Check out
WiX's DTF (Deployment Tools Foundation) instead.  If you search my blog for DTF
you'll find plenty of content describing it and you'll also find a DTF SDK
manual in your start menu under WiX.

Christopher Painter, Author of Deployment Engineering Blog
Have a hot tip, know a secret or read a really good thread that deserves
attention? E-Mail Me