Hi

The prerequisites for my application are .Net Framework 2.0, CLRTypes and
Management Objects objects. I have used Bootstrap Packages for these and
included them in the WIX project file. It creates the folders for every
prerequisite and the SETUP.EXE file along with SETUP.MSI file. I would like to
know if there is any possibility of installing these prerequisites as part of
my application installation instead of using Bootstrapper Packages.

Read in few articles that WIX does not have inbuilt Bootstrapper but we need to
use the clickonce Packages which I have used here. It would be great if someone
can throw light if this is available with WIX. Wondering if I missed anything
here.

Thank you in advance
Anweshi