I'm using v3 votive in vs2005 and I lost sometime trying to have a fragment
with only launch conditions, I've realized that even with compile propriety in
the solution that fragment was ignored, unless I had a propriety or a custom
action in that fragment linked or sub linked to the <product>, just a warning
for those that try to be as modular as I , if I'm wrong correct me pls.

Esta mensagem e ficheiros anexos incluem materia privada, confidencial e
legalmente protegida,
exclusivamente destinada a quem nela conste como destinatario. Se recebeu esta
mensagem por
engano, agradecemos que informe de imediato o remetente e que elimine a
mensagem e os
ficheiros sem os utilizar, divulgar ou reproduzir.

This message and attached files contain private, confidential and legally
privileged information,
exclusively intended for the named addressees. If you have received this
message in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and files without
utilization,
circulation or reproduction.