From: Naga Ram .C [mailto:nagara...@symphony.cc]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 5:37 PM
To: 'General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.'
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] compress/de-compress of files

Thanks Yen, I have read the manual, the only thing I am striving at is
that
to know how to add multiple files

The following script I can add a file
<Component attrs=...>
   <File id= "mpapp.exe", source="C:\MyApp/MyApp.exe">
</Component>

I have more than 100 images or can grown up in future, for which I am
looking for some script like

My question is, do I require N number if <File> nodes for N number of
files
that I want to install?

Thanks,