I think the simplest solution for you is the reverse condition:
NOT REMOVE ~= "ALL"

This condition will be true for all states except when the product is being
removed.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are the
property of Tribute Inc. and/or its affiliates. The contents of this
communication are confidential and may contain information that is privileged
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for
use of the individual or entity to whom this email is addressed. If you are not
one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete
this message and any attachments. Any unauthorized use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.