From: Lee Baker [mailto:lee.re...@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 February 2009 05:41
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Using WiX in a Team Build Environment

Hi,
I have been searching for the last few hours and haven't been able to
find
anything describing how to use WiX in a team build environment.

My problem is that the file source location is not available when built
using the tfsbuild server, if I set it using the source in my
environment.
eg. ../<proj name>/bin/<build type>/file name.exe

When I set this location I get the error
error LGHT0103: The system cannot find the file '../<proj
name>/bin/<build
type>/file name.exe'
for all the files I define this way.

One work around I was considering was building the files to a common
folder
in the root of the solution, however this isn't as neat as using
environment
variables that are set by the build.

I hope I have been clear enough in my description.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Lee

--------
There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker.
   Charles M. Schulz
------
Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San
Francisco, CA
-OSBC tackles the biggest issue in open source: Open Sourcing the
Enterprise
-Strategies to boost innovation and cut costs with open source
participation
-Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code:
SFAD
http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H