From: sandun css [mailto:sandun...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:37 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Delete folders

I need to delete all the folders exist inside the install directory.
(without specifing their names)

RemoveFile, RemoveFolder elements need file and folder names to be
specified.

Is it possible to do this withour specifing the names ?

------

------
Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San
Francisco, CA
-OSBC tackles the biggest issue in open source: Open Sourcing the
Enterprise
-Strategies to boost innovation and cut costs with open source