MSDN says the way to recognize a server version of Windows is to use the
MsiNTProductType property. Is there a reason why WiX 2.0.5805.0 will not let me
use it in a LaunchCondition, like this?

    <Condition Message="This application is not for Windows Servers">
      VersionNT>=500 AND MsiNTProductType<2
    </Condition>

Candle says "fatal error CNDL003 1: Name cannot begin with the '2' character,
hexadecimal value 0x32."

If I omit "<2" then candle doesn't complain. I.e this is ok:

    <Condition Message="This application is not for Windows Servers">
      VersionNT>=500 AND MsiNTProductType
    </Condition>

Is it me, or is it WiX?  If I can't use MsiNTProductType value, then how can I
prevent installs on server Oses?

The MSDN link is http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa370329.aspx#