Hi All,

I just tried looking up the schema documentation for the WiX 2
Permission element on sourceforge.  The page is there and I can see
the page frame at the top and right hand side, but the content is
missing.

The URL is I looked at is:
    http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix2/wix_xsd_permission.htm

I see the same problem in IE 7.0 on XP and in Firefox 3.0 on Mac OS 10.5.

The pages for some other elements (I clicked around randomly) exhibit
the same problem.  I think something has gone wrong with the script
that generates these pages.

Fortunately live.com's cache contains copies of the pages :-)

Best Regards,
Hugh