Actually, the one last issue I can't figure out is if its required to
override the EvaluateFunction method. From the link I mentioned
http://www.atalasoft.com/cs/blogs/dterrell/archive/2009/01/12/extending-wix-preprocessing-a-how-to-with-reflection.aspx
earlier , it doesn't appear you have to but I can't figure out how to do
that.

>>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H