I have a few questions.

1.  In my immediate custom action, how do I get the property value in DTF
(C#).
2.  In my immediate custom action after stuffing the CustomActionData how do
I serialize it out to the name of the property of the immediate custom
action.
3. In my defferred custom action, how di I get the name of the custom action
that is calling into my method.

Thanks