I have a variety of MSIs that all include the same several custom tables. I
would like to move this custom table to some type of WiX Library and then
just have the MSIs reference this table and add in their own rows. I've
actually structured it so that the MSIs just create some list that the
custom table iterates through like so:

<CustomTable Id="MyTable">
      <Column Id="Feature_" PrimaryKey="yes" Type="string" />
      <Column Id="Dependency_" PrimaryKey="yes" Type="string" />
      <Column Id="Type" Type="int" Width="4" />
      <Column Id="Condition" Type="string" Nullable="yes"
Modularize="Condition" />
      <?foreach dependency in $(var.Dependencies) ?>
        <Row>
          <Data Column="Feature_">xxx</Data>
          <Data Column="Dependency_">$(var.dependency)</Data>
          <Data Column="Type">1</Data>
          <Data Column="Condition" />
        </Row>
      <?endforeach ?>
 </CustomTable>

So I would like each MSI to create a Dependencies list and then just
reference this table. This way I just have one of these tables in some
library and then all MSIs just reference it.

Any thoughts?