We currently have a product that is private labeled for multiple customers.
The code is the same, the executables are just renamed and we use some
different graphics.  I'm trying to decide the best way to put the install
script together for this.

If I would use the same .wxs file for each build, I know I would need a
different Guid for the product ID, and the upgrade code.  Would I need a
different  Guid for each component as well?  We do want the ability to have
all the different products installed on our computers.

I'm also still not clear on the best way to assign files to components.  Its
very unlikely that we would ever install a subset of our product, so my
first thought is to only have a couple of components.  All the examples I
see though seem to have 1 component per file.  We would have maybe a hundred
components if we went this way.  What benefit do I get from having that many
components if we would never do a partial install?

Thanks,

Jon