Instead of using the WixToolPath variable I found that I can use the
WIX environment variable.

I set my additional linker options to:
-ext WixDifxAppExtension -ext WixUIExtension "$(WIX)bin\difxapp_x86.wixlib"

This works like a charm.

- Kim

--

*Kim Gybels
Software Developer

* Metris Europe
* Interleuvenlaan 86
3001 Leuven
Belgium
www.metris.com <http://www.metris.com/>

This message and any attachment are privileged, confidential and contain
private information. If you are not the addressee named above any disclosure,
reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Metris does not
guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that
this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference, and shall
not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to
your system. Incoming and outgoing email communications may be monitored by
Metris, as permitted by applicable law and regulations.