Bob Arnson a écrit :
> Frédéric Viollet wrote:
>
>> -do I have to install the 64bit version of Wix? I guess not...the
>> 32bit version should still be working... am I right?
>>

> The 64-bit WiX installer exists to support MSBuild running as a 64-bit
> process. That's all.
>

>> -will setupbld.exe build 64bit executables? If not, could this be a
>> problem in installing a 64bit product? Can a 32bit bootstrapper
>> install 64bit products?
>>

> No, no, yes. This all assumes you're talking x64, not IA64.

Thanks for your reply. I am indeed talking about x64 components.
So to be sure I'm not getting mixed up, let me summarize:
-I want to install a 64 bit product (my exes and dll are natively
compiled for 64bit) on a 64bit OS
-I build an x64 MSI (Platform=x64, Win64=yes in Components, etc...)
-I build a 32bit bootstrapper using setupbld
-This setup will be able to install the embedded x64 MSI.

Am I right?
Thanks again for your help.

Fred