From: Brian Rogers [mailto:rogers.br...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 2:29 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Calling a external setup package

Hey Jim,

There is not an "official" way to do this at the time. You could develop
your own "bootstrapper" that would launch the sequence. It is highly
recommend that you don't use a custom action to launch a secondary
process
while installing.

On a positive note, WIX is currently in the process of developing Burn
(a
bootstrapper). No official release date is set at this time.

Thanks,

Brian Rogers
"Intelligence removes complexity." - Me
http://icumove.spaces.live.com

------
> Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San
Francisco,
> CA
> Enterprise
> participation
> -Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source
code:
> SFAD
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H

------
easily build your RIAs with Flex Builder, the Eclipse(TM)based
development