I have several features in my installer feature tree. Some have conditions
based upon App and Component searches. I see that the properties of the
conditions are being set, but it doesn't seem like my Features are turning
on and off based on them. My Features are always turned on.  I even set the
condition for the features to 0, and they still weren't turned off when I
ran my MSI. I just using the WixUI_FeatureTree library with no
customizations.

Any thoughts?