Hi,
No, I was using version 11.34.  The same one attached in the email.  I just
redownloaded the DLL I had attached to you and ran it in 3.0.5120.0...still
the same exception.  Strange.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Neil Sleightholm (via Nabble) <
ml-user+58265-122838...@n2.nabble.com<ml-user%2b58265-122838...@n2.nabble.com>