Hi all,
    For our wix installer (using Wix 2.x), we built a custom DLL to do some
validation for one particular field.  We're making use of MsiSetProperty in the
DLLs and when we run the installation on a target Windows 2003 machine, it's
failing at the validation because 'msi.lib' is missing.  On the build machine,
we knew we needed the Platform SDK and our VS Studio so that it could compile
against it, but we didn't think it would be required on the customer machine.
Since we aren't allowed to package msi.lib, we really have to force customers
to install Platform SDK before running our installer?  Or is there some static
compilation method that we're not aware of?   Any suggestions/advice greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig.