Hello all,

I'm building an installation package with Wix 3.0.5120.0.

I need to copy a license file from the target machine to the installation
directory.

The code is the following:

--
<Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">
        <Directory Id="LicenseFolder" Name="License"></Directory>

<DirectoryRef Id="INSTALLDIR">
        <Component Id="LicenseComponent" Guid="MyGUID">
                <CopyFile Id="LicenseCopyFile"
SourceDirectory="LicenseFolder"   SourceName="[LICENSEFILENAME]"
DestinationDirectory="INSTALLDIR" />
        </Component>
</DirectoryRef>

<Feature Id="License" Display="hidden" Title="License" Level="1">
        <ComponentRef Id="LicenseComponent" />
</Feature>
--

License folder is chosen by user through the Browse dialog. I check that
there is the file with the name "[LICENSEFILENAME]" in it.

However, the file is not being copied. I can't see what I'm doing wrong. Any
help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Natalia Gladkova