I've got a merge module that's used successfully in dozens of packages. BUT ...
in a new MSI the mergemod's custom actions are missing from the
InstallExecuteSequence although they are getting into the CustomAction table.
What might cause this?

I'm building the package under VS2008 with WiX 3.0.4318.0.  Light gives a few
warnings about duplicate sequence numbers for the CAs that set the standard
properties (SystemFolder.guid etc) but no other clues as to why it won't merge
the CAs into the IESeq. Where do I start debugging? I'm newish to WiX, but have
experience with other MSI-building tools.

Thanks